Any unauthorized downloading and distribution of any copyrighted material from this site or sites linked to us, without the copyright owner's permission, is strictly prohibited. We do not warrant that the access to the website or the service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software or other material available on or accessible through the website is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components.
Under no circumstances shall Profilesmart.com , its employees, promoters or its associates be liable for any direct,indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from your use of or inability to use the website or your reliance on or use of information, services or merchandise provided on or accessible through the website, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold profilesmart.com and its employees, promoters, associates, partners, etc harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal charges and fees, related to any violation of these terms and conditions by you.
You agree not to mislead others, operate or utilize a website or email link to websites that contain or promote any type of content that are likely to be construed libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, illegal, cracking, hacking or that offer any illegal good or service, or link to a website(s) that does so and/or engage in spamming, indiscriminate advertising or unsolicited commercial email or engage in cyber-squatting or typo-squatting.
You may make a single copy of the contents displayed on the profilesmart.com for your use only, provided you do not remove any trademarks, copyright and any other notice contained in such content. You shall not archive or retain any content in any form without written permission.
Epmexpert.com makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, job postings and resumes contained within the sites/services for any purpose. All such information, job postings and resumes are provided basis" without warranty of any kind
You agree that profilesmart.com shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions, materials or data, received or not received, sent or not sent or for any transactions entered into through this or any linked site.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any law including, but not limited to, the warranty, disclaimers and the liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect, unless otherwise specifically mentioned herein.
The agreement to these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the registered user(s) and profilesmart.com with respect to the use of this website and services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and epmexpert.com
All text, graphics, audio, design and other works on the site are the copyright and property of profilesmart.com and the registered users as indicated.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Sites, including, without limitation:
Conduct Rules :
- accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Sites, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. Profilesmart will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
- (a) You may not respond to postings by other Users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected(i.e., to apply for the job or to initiate further discussion with the candidate). Communications soliciting the Employer's business are prohibited.
- (b) You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Users.
- (c) Protect your password. Your profilesmart account and any related Services accessed through such account are to be accessed and used solely by you. Upon your successful registration for a profilesmart account, you will be provided with a unique password that will permit you to access the account. You may not provide your password or otherwise permit access to your profilesmart account to any third party. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You agree to protect and keep your password confidential, to change your password on a regular basis, and to maintain appropriate and regularly updated malware scanning and cleaning tools on your network and individual computer(s).You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not authorized by you. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the Sites, you risk losing your access to the Sites. You agree to notify profilesmart immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password.
- (d) You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- (e) If at any time profilesmart comes to the understanding that you:
- (i) misled profilesmart regarding your business practices and/or services, or
- (ii) purchased services that do not represent your precise business, profilesmart reserves the right to terminate your Agreement.